What are the linking modes of stainless steel pipes?
Socket welding features:
Stainless steel pipe installation is a little more troublesome than the above two, but it belongs to jointless connection, more safe and reliable, there is no inner sealing ring, belongs to dead joint. Wide scope of application, open and hidden can be installed, in the cold water system, hot water system are more applicable, once installed, once and for all, without basic consideration of maintenance. This kind of connection has been used in copper pipe for many years. The Ministry of Construction now recommends this kind of jointless connection for stainless steel joints.
(1) The order of cost price and sales price from high to low is: order 1 > order 2 > order 3.
(2) Sequence 1-2 belongs to on-site assembly (need to borrow special tools) installation, fast and simple, suitable for open clothing. When the rubber ring loses its function, the sequence 1 can be replaced by the nut, and the sequence 2 should be replaced after the dead connection is sawed. Sequence 3 is suitable for burying and embedding walls, of course, it can also be outfitted.
(3) Sequence 1 card convex installation brief introduction: special installation tools are needed when installing. When installing DN15-50 (DN15-20) caliber pipes, special tools are used to ring up the jacket on the outer wall of the pipes and when installing DN25-50 caliber pipes, tools are used to rise a ring step on the inner wall of the pipes.
(4) Sequence 2 clamping installation brief introduction: special installation tools are needed when installation, installation range DN15-100, pipe insertion into pipe fittings with special tools to clamp the pipe wall into a hexagonal shape, internal sealing ring also transformed into a hexagonal shape.
(5) Sequence 3 welding (socket argon arc welding): Installation range DN15-100. Insert the pipe into the fittings during installation. Weld the extended slope on the fittings with argon arc welding machine. No other solder is needed. It belongs to body welding and its construction is simple. (butt argon arc welding) installation range DN125-200. Align the ends of pipe and fittings when installation. Argon arc welding machine is used to weld, but stainless steel electrode is needed as solder. The construction is difficult.
(6) The buried pipe should meet the requirement of the same life as the building as far as possible. Therefore, the preferred method of jointless connection should be chosen for the water pipe. The service life of stainless steel pipes can reach 70-100 years, which refers to pure stainless steel pipes without other rubber rings and other materials. At the same time, buried pipes require as few joints as possible (more than one joint is more than one potential leakage hazard). Welded joints are mostly used in high-grade buildings where metal pipes (stainless steel pipes, copper pipes) are used.
Card convex features:
The stainless steel pipe is easy to install, and the inside and outside of the joint are not deformed. It belongs to flexible joint and is easy to maintain. Scope of application: cold water system, pipeline direct drinking water system, water treatment equipment system. The plain clothes are more suitable, mainly considering the replacement of the sealing rings later, the hot water system should be avoided as far as possible. The advantages of this connection are simple installation, convenience and easy maintenance. The sealing ring in the tube needs to be replaced easily when it is aging. It can be replaced as long as the nut is unscrewed. The disadvantage is that the application occasion is single, the aging of sealing ring in hot water system is prominent, and the cost is high. Undercover piping and hot water systems are generally not recommended.
2. Characteristic of compression type:
Stainless steel pipes are easy to install. The outer pipes and inner rubber rings at the joint are equally pressed into hexagons. Scope of application: Cold water system, pipeline direct drinking water system, open pipeline is more applicable. The advantages are: simple and convenient connection, short working hours and moderate cost. The disadvantage is that the application situation is single and the maintenance is troublesome. It is more troublesome to replace the sealing ring in the pipe when it is aging, because the connection has been jammed, so the replacement can only be done after the two ends of the pipe are sawed off. The hot water system should also be avoided as far as possible, mainly because of the uncertainty of the service life of the sealing ring in the hot water system. Therefore, concealed pipes and hot water systems are generally not recommended./